Dr. Jeff teaches lifelong learners of all ages to bring their best self to the world by living curious, intentional, and simple.
In his previous life as a chiropractor and consultant, Dr. Jeff presented at professional conferences and training workshops to groups of dozens up to crowds of hundreds. And as a former university faculty, he taught a variety of subjects weekly in the classroom and online. Currently, he produces and hosts a weekly podcast, in addition to speaking to schools, organizations, businesses, conferences, summits, and other groups in-person and online.
To learn more about Dr. Jeff's education, personal and professional experiences please see his speaker bio.
- YOUR DEGREE IS NOT YOUR DESTINY: Determining What You Want to be When You Grow Up
- YOU BE YOU, I'LL BE ME: Living Beyond Worry, Comparison, and Perfection
- YOU WERE BORN CURIOUS: Reconnecting With Curiosity, Fun, and Play
- SIMPLIFYING YOUR SPACE: Creating Order and Calm Among the Chaos
- SIMPLIFYING YOUR SCHEDULE: Living Beyond Busy and Complicated Calendars
- SIMPLIFYING YOUR STRESS: Creating Health and Happiness with the Help of Stress
- SIMPLIFYING THE HOLIDAYS: Finding Your Reason for the Season (Available November and December)
Speaking topics can be adapted for keynotes or workshops. Don't see a speaking topic that you are looking for related to living curious, intentional, and simple? Customized topics are available upon request—just ask.
Dr. Jeff is also available for panels, interviews, summits, conferences, and other special engagements.
Speaking Sample and Testimonial:
"I knew I wanted Jeff to present at my SimpleREV event the second time we got together. Although I had little information about his background and speaking experience, it was clear he would be a great fit from his personality, dynamic storytelling, and polished communication. We gave him a lot of constraints like a short time slot and an unpredictable audience, but he delivered (big-time) for us. In fact, many people told me a variation of this after the event: 'I don’t know where you found this guy, but I’m darn glad that you did.' In other words, Jeff’s natural charisma and knack for reading a crowd lets him teach in a way few others can."
Joel Zaslofsky, SimpleREV Founder