In this “Just Jeff” I discuss my thoughts on the excellent book titled, The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck by Sarah Knight, and her NotSorry Method that helps you, “stop spending time you don't have with people you don't like doing things you don't want to do” according to the subtitle.
DISCLAIMER: While most of my episodes do not contain explicit language, this one DOES. So take that as you will.
TOPICS & TIMESTAMPS:
- [1:10] Shout-outs and opening announcements
- [3:20] Intro and the spectrum
- [7:15] NotSorry Method
- [11:15] Closing thoughts and announcements
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Book: The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck by Sarah Knight
- Instagram: Clare Short
- Website: Ed Kang and MDNA assessment
- Book: StengthsFinder 2.0 by Tom Rath
- Book: The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
- Blog Post: Fuck It: How to Give Fewer Fucks by Pat Griffith (not mentioned but a great article)